poniedziałek, 22 października 2007

Yo-Yo - Total Control (1996)



1. One For The Cuties (Featuring MC Lyte)
2. Yo Yo Funk
3. Bonnie And Clyde II (Featuring Ice Cube)
4. Steady Risin'
5. Same Ol' Thang (Everyday)
6. Tre' Ride (Featuring MC Breed)
7. Body Work (Featuring Teena Marie)
8. How Can I Be Down (Featuring Ruff Dogg)
9. Thank You, Boo
10. Yo Yo's Night

Today we've got special upload for you - straight from Los Angeles, CA, one of the greatest female mc's ever - Yo-Yo! The former Lench Mob member in 1996 delivered us her probably best solo album titled "Total Control". With perfect accompaniment on this album from legendary producers such as Battlecat (in majority) or Warren G, Yo-Yo convicted, that she got powerful skills and vibe. Tonights the night, so stay ready to check out "Yo Yo's Night!

http://www.zshare.net/download/43803201dbccd3/

2 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices for the velcros were all over 200 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

Anonimowy pisze...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that exact model. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 200 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?